Friday, April 15, 2011

Scroll Down for directions for Blog Post #4 and Blog Post #5

To my students:
Scroll down the page to see my instructions for Blog Post #4 and Blog Post #5.  I have posted other things that are relevant to our discussions about fast food, but these are not your assignments.

If you can only see one post, go to the bottom of the post and click on "Home" to see all the posts in my blog.

Regarding BP #5: if you had already posted some links to your favorite blogs, please go back and edit your post (use the yellow pencil icon at the bottom of your post) and add the other information, in addition to the links. You can also change the title of your post so that it is called "BP #5."

Regarding BP #4: you need to post your summaries from the lectures you attended on Thursday.

Have a nice Spring Break, and I'll see you the week after!

No comments:

Post a Comment